• Our mission at Signal Property Management is to protect the interests of our owners in everything that we do. This is our credo. It is not just a slogan, but it is a way of life for us. We believe that our owners have a right to and deserve the best possible management that we can provide.
• We believe that our owners have a right to have the best qualified tenants living in their property that we can provide. Therefore we do a very thorough job of screening prospects with credit, criminal and background checks. We require the applicants to pay for this screening.
• We believe that our owners deserve to be protected by having a strong attorney prepared lease.
• We believe that our owners have a right to frequent property inspections to insure that the tenants are taking care of the property and abiding by the owner’s rules.
• We believe that our owners deserve to have a detailed move in and move out inspection which gives them a legal basis for potential security deposit claims.
• We believe rent collections should be given the highest priority and we do not tolerate delinquent rent payments. We post three day notices promptly if and when the rent is paid late. This can then be followed by stronger measures.
• We believe owners have a right to receive a clear and understandable statement each month showing income received, payment of bills authorized accompanied and to have their money dispersed quickly to them.