Closing up your summer home
The summer was great, but now it’s time to say hello to “back to school” and the Fall of 2018.
Annually, it’s a ritual to say goodbye to your summer home, but most of our clients are excited to say hello to their winter home in sunny Naples, Florida!
Here are a list of things not to forget when closing the front door for the last time for the next 6 months..
- Shut off the water
- Unplug all appliances, especially the television and phones
- Turn off all circuit breakers except the ones attached to alarms
- Turn off the gas supply
- Empty the refridgerator and cupboards: food can attract animals and cand good can explode if they freeze
- Put away all outdoor furniture and appliances
- Lock sheds and garage doors
- Hang a few strips of fly-paper
- Take out the garbage
Now relax, safe travels to your summer home and we’ll see you soon in sunny Southwest Florida!