Transition Tenants to the Neighborhood
Most times, tenants are new to the neighborhood when moving into a property.
Being an excellent landlord or using an excellent property management company, like Signal, it’s important to help the tenants get comfortable and enjoy their new home and surroundings.
It’s the right thing to do. It’s a great service and gives the landlord the position of authority and builds relationship.
Being a tenant is an emotional experience, so creating a relationship with them is important and will pay off in the long-run.
“It is often the knowledge and understanding of our surroundings that makes us feel most safe.”
What do they want to know?
- Is the neighborhood safe?
- Are there walkable amenities like the metro or bus?
- How close are the nearest stores, restaurants, shops, authorities, etc.?
How can you help?
- Create a map of local amenities
- Provide local transportation maps
- Introduce the neighbors
- Provide emergency and utility contacts
- Be a tour guide for an hour or the day
These tips and trends are increasing in the rental market. It’s not necessary, but it’s great service and what Signal believes in. We are happy to do these services for you as well as coach you on how to provide these services to your tenants (if you wish to).
We would appreciate this effort as we always give our 110%. When choosing to rent your properties, choose Signal!